Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4686
- Posted on: December 14, 2020
- Closes on: January 30, 2021
- Location: Dundas, ON Canada
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $65k-$75k Annually
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to work with a stable company with a long history in the local area?
Our Hamilton area client is looking to hire a Payroll and Benefits Administrator. Reporting to the Controller, this role is solely responsible for the payroll and benefits for 2 local manufacturing plants that are non-unionized. Over many decades, this company continues to be a major supplier to markets within Canada and the US. This company offers a competitive compensation plan, great work life balance and a Covid safe work environment.
Please send your resume for immediate consideration and quote job order 4686.
- Support and demonstrate a commitment to Health and Safety
- Process the weekly payroll for salary and hourly employees, utilizing ADP WFN
- Record payroll costs into the general ledger monthly
- Reconcile payroll general ledger liability accounts monthly
- Onboard new hires
- Administration of group benefits
- Process terminations and ROEs
- Administration of ADP WFN platform
- Securely maintain employee records (paper files and ADP WFN data)
- Ad-hoc payroll data reporting as required by management
- Process and reconcile year end T4s, WSIB, EHT and other statutory government remittances, as required
- Assist with year-end audits, including schedules, providing reports, and supporting documents
- Hands on ADP WFN experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Minimum 5 year’s related experience in a mid- large size company