Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4529B
- Posted on: April 13, 2020
- Closes on: May 31, 2020
- Location: Hamilton, ON Canada
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $42k Annually
To apply please email email@example.com
Our client is a large, established and respected manufacturer based in the Hamilton area. They have an immediate opening for a Payroll Clerk, starting ASAP.
What our client can offer you:
- Competitive salary, paid weekly
- Company-paid benefits including RRSP
- 5-hour work-week
- Great team environment, training provided
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great company in the local area. Our client is anxious to hire! Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job #4529 in the subject line, or you can contact Karen Hannam directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Accurately process unionized and non-union payroll on a weekly basis (high volume data entry)
- Partner with HR to process and execute employee changes i.e. pay rate, new hires, terminations, etc.
- Utilize Excel and ERP to complete tasks including payroll entry and submission, Union Wage reporting, Federal Weekly Tax reporting, calculating and remittance of union dues, garnishments, etc.
- Preparation of quarterly accounting reconciliations
- Responding to inquiries by email and phone
- Clerical tasks such as filing
- Performing year-end duties such as running integrity reports, verifying statutory deduction calculations, ROE’s, etc.
- 1 year+ of payroll work experience (preferably, high-volume environment)
- Post-secondary education in payroll or accounting
- Accurate data entry skills and high proficiency in Word and Excel
- Analytical, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, team environment – must be approachable and willing to learn