Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4716
- Posted on: January 29, 2021
- Closes on: February 28, 2021
- Location: Burlington, ON Canada
- Category: Operations & Engineering
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: TBD Annually
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a Canadian manufacturer headquartered in Burlington, has an immediate opening for a Process Engineering Manager. This role is perfect for someone that has progressive experience in the automotive industry, 8+ years of LEAN manufacturing leadership including continuous improvement and process implementation and has a track-record in leading and delivering quality, sustainable and superior results in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
What our client can offer you:
- Competitive annual salary (based on experience)
- Company-paid benefits, profit sharing and RRSP
- Great work-life balance, with minimum overtime
- Growth opportunities
- Burlington location, ideal for those wanting to reduce commuting times and costs
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established and growing manufacturer in the local area! Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job number 4716 in the subject line, or you can contact Karen Hannam directly at the email address listed above. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SALARY EXPECTATIONS along with your email, thank you!
We’d like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Oversee and manage production controls which will include scheduling, work instructions, and process implementation
- Drive Lean Manufacturing by incorporating reliable systems into processes
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through start-up
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Establish robust and effective processes with high level measure for control, including significant poka yoke implementations
- Manages cost and time constraints and performs risk assessments
- Provide shop floor support on process and quality issues; review and approve proposed permanent corrective actions
- Assists in training of new technical staff
- 8+ years of relevant process engineering experience in a small to mid-size manufacturing facility
- Automotive industry experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma trained, and experienced in implementation of these practices
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Recognized leadership and communication skills, a strategic thinker
- Results motivated