Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4618
- Posted on: September 16, 2020
- Closes on: October 31, 2020
- Location: Cambridge, ON Canada
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $60k - $65k Annually
To apply please email email@example.com
Our client, a rapidly growing company in Cambridge is looking for a Project Accountant to join their growing team. This role is ideal for someone with their CPA designation or actively pursuing, and strong project accounting experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to hone your skills and gain valuable experience in a close-knit environment, with the opportunity for advancement, then this opportunity is for you.
What our client can offer you:
- Rapidly growing company
- Great culture and working environment
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health and dental benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please send your resume, quoting job #4618
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Providing project managers and clients with timely information and budgets, as well as project forecasts.
- Preparing pre-billing reports for project managers to review.
- Preparing actual costs and working capital
- Monitoring receivable income and supporting project managers with collections.
- Issuing invoices and purchase orders, as well as paying subcontractor, vendor, and supplier bills.
- Updating contracts according to client requirements and reporting associated budget amendments.
- University or college education with a focus in Accounting, Commerce or business
- CPA designation preferred
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with cloud accounting