Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4634
- Posted on: October 23, 2020
- Closes on: November 29, 2020
- Location: Hamilton, ON Canada
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $50k - $55k Annually
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Hamilton based client, a leader in the Property Management industry, has an immediate opportunity for a Property Accounting Administrator to join their established team! Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this position is ideal for candidates with 3+ years of Accounting or Bookkeeping experience who thrive in a fast-paced setting.
What our client can offer you:
- The opportunity to be an established and growing organization
- Positive work environment and company culture
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a respected company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job #4634 in the subject line, or you can contact Antonia directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable, ensuring proper approvals are in place
- Manage and reconcile bank accounts, process daily bank deposits
- Complete bookkeeping up to trial balance
- Setup tenant profiles and details from standard lease agreements
- Coordinate the input and management of leases for the properties
- Preparation of monthly reporting package
- Work closely with all departments and Property Managers
- Other duties as required
- Post-Secondary Education in Accounting or Bookkeeping, coupled with 3+ years of related work experience
- Previous experience with Residential or Commercial Property Management experience is an asset
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required
- Strong organizational and time management skills will ensure success in this position
- Candidates must have a positive and professional approach when dealing with both internal and external customers
- Strong computer system skills are required