Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4559
- Posted on: June 8, 2020
- Closes on: July 25, 2020
- Location: Burlington, ON Canada
- Category: Manufacturing & Production
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $55k - $65k Annually
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a CPG manufacturer located in the west end, is growing! As a result, they have an immediate opening for a full-time R&D CHEMIST. Hours of this position are Monday to Friday, 7:30-4. This role is ideal for a chemistry graduate with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the formulation of household and personal care products.
What our client can offer you:
- Competitive compensation packaging including a hiring salary of $55-65K
- Entrepreneurial and creative team, with opportunity to learn and grow
- Convenient west end location – commutable from Milton, Oakville and Hamilton
- Really nice people to work with!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established and reputable company in the local area! Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4559 in the subject line, or, you can contact Karen Hannam directly at the email listed above.
We’d like to thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Define technical hypothesis and design scientific experiments to test and evaluate the performance of new methodologies
- Create and test new formulations and prepare product samples to meet customer specifications
- Work with production team to ensure smooth pilot batches and first production runs
- Create and present findings to internal and external customers
- Collaborate with internal departments (i.e. packaging and sales) and external customers to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Exceptional English communication skills (oral and written)
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Chemistry
- Minimum of 5 years experience in developing formulations and application testing of household and/or personal care products
- Knowledge of polymer chemistry
- Proven ability to build effective partnerships with internal and external customers
- Statistical experimental design and analysis
- Highly capable of managing multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines