Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4402c
- Posted on: April 28, 2020
- Closes on: June 6, 2020
- Location: Brantford, ON Canada
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $75k - $85k Annually
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client in the Brantford area is a stable, growing employer in the region year over year and they are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to their accounting team.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you contact Cheryl Crozier today and quote job #4402.
Benefits of working for our client:
- Excellent corporate culture
- The company has a strong reputation of giving back to the community and supporting their employees to do the same
- Excellent Pension
- Excellent benefits
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Create financial statements in accordance with ASPE
- Ensure financial data reporting is in accordance with IFRS
- Support internal and external audits for assigned sections
- Analysis of financial data
- Reconciliation of data between systems related to ERP and performance management
- External reporting for government projects
- A minimum of 8 years experience in a related role
- Accounting designation required
- Experience with IFRS required
- P&L analysis from a manufacturing environment required
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Able to manage workload independently
- SAP experience considered an asset