Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4587
- Posted on: July 30, 2020
- Closes on: August 31, 2020
- Location: Kitchener, ON Canada
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $70k - $80k Annually
To Apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an CPA who is looking to work for a dynamic organization that will offer you a challenge and career growth? Our FinTech client in Waterloo is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to their team. This is a role that adds significant value to the business this person will be involved in several exciting projects and will get great exposure to senior management.
Benefits of working for our client:
- Flexible work options
- Above average compensation
- Supports continued education and leadership training and development
- Be part of a dynamic organization disrupting their industry
- Extremely supportive corporate culture that promotes career advancement depending on the individuals career aspirations
If this exciting opportunity to join a great company as the Senior Financial Analyst is of interest to you please contact Peter Lister at the email above and quote job # 4587.
- Monthly financial reporting
- Work cross-functionally across the organization on financial analysis
- Prepare financial statement disclosures for interim and annual financial statements
- Research GAAP as well as IFRS and document accounting policy
- Assist with the budgets and forecasting for the consolidation process
- Support the yearend audit process
- Make recommendations on how to handle complex accounting requirements
- Assist the Director of Finance with specific projects and corporate initiatives
- Our client is looking to hire a CPA, CA from public accounting who is looking to make a move into industry and has some exposure to IFRS.
- Ideally looking for a driven individual looking to move into a management role in the next 1-2 years
- Must have your CPA Designation