Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4648
- Posted on: October 29, 2020
- Closes on: November 28, 2020
- Location: Kitchener, ON Canada
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $70k - $80k Annually
To apply please email email@example.com
Are you currently working in tax in a public accounting firm? Are you looking to make a move into Industry? OR are you currently working in industry in a tax department and looking for an opportunity that could offer you significant career advancement? If you said yes to either of these questions then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for. Our client is a leader in their industry and one of the fastest growing companies in the Kitchener Waterloo area; they are looking to hire a Senior Tax Analyst to join their growing team.
If this exciting opportunity to join a growing dynamic company in the KW are is of interest to you please contact Peter Lister today at the email listed above and quote job #4648 in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Why Work for our client:
- Opportunity for career growth
- Company will pay for education including your In-depth tax certifications
- Excellent career experience with complex tax issues both in Canada and International
- Above average compensation packaged
- Management training opportunities
- One of the fastest growing companies in the KW region
- Preparation of the tax working papers
- Canadian tax filing for corporate tax returns and foreign companies
- Transfer pricing compliance
- Work as a consultant to the business on tax related issues and opportunities
- Work with operations on SR&ED claims
- Tax planning
- Other tax related projects as required
- You must have your CPA, CA, CGA or CMA designation or be in the process of completing it
- The ideal candidate will be currently enrolled or looking to enroll in In-depth tax course
- A minimum of 3 years prior tax experience from Public Accounting or from Industry is required
- Strong Excel is required