Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4459B
- Posted on: April 13, 2020
- Closes on: June 27, 2020
- Location: Montreal, QC Canada
- Category: Sales & Marketing
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: TBD Annually
To apply please email email@example.com
Our client is an international manufacturer, selling into the motor generator and transformer industry. Business is booming and as a result, they are hiring a Strategic Account Manager (French/English) to support and grow their customer base in Quebec and Eastern Canada.
Working from a home office, the Strategic Account Manager will work closely with the Canadian Sales and Operations Teams to facilitate and manage initiatives that will drive sales and profits within assigned accounts, while identifying new opportunities for business development and sales growth in Quebec and Eastern provinces.
What our client can offer you:
- Competitive compensation package that includes comprehensive benefits and RRSP
- Car allowance, expense account, laptop and phone
- Growth opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable international manufacturer that is growing. Interested and qualified applicants, please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job #4495 in the subject line, or you can contact Karen Hannam directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Identify and grow new business opportunities within the assigned territory
- Develop and manage the B2B relationships with established accounts, with the goal of growing sales and profitability
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Focus on competitive positioning during negotiations
- Be a partner in driving continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
- 10+ years of B2B account management, preferably in the distribution transformer or motor generator sectors
- Bachelors’ degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent discipline and/or working knowledge
- Exceptional ENGLISH and FRENCH communication skills – verbal and written
- Detailed, highly organized and able to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- This position includes frequent travel within Quebec and Maritime provinces
- Occasional travel to the US may be required