Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4534B
- Posted on: April 13, 2020
- Closes on: June 13, 2020
- Location: Mississauga, ON Canada
- Category: Administrative Professionals
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $50k - $55k Annually
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a North American distributor of industrial products, with Canadian Head Office located in Mississauga. Due to growth, they have an immediate opening for a TENDER/BID ADMINISTRATOR. This role is ideal for an organized self-starter with amazing communication skills and attention to detail, and that has experience in preparing and submitting bid and tender documents for government and private-sector contracts.
What our client can offer you:
- Salary of $50-55K
- Profit sharing
- Top-notch benefits program including RRSP and 3 weeks vacation to start
- Convenient west GTA location – commutable from Milton, Mississauga and Brampton
- Really nice people to work with!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established and reputable company in the local area! Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4534B in the subject line, or, you can contact Karen Hannam directly at the email listed above.
We’d like to thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Prepare and submit all tender documents for bids as per established deadlines
- Assist in sourcing products and building quotes in the ERP
- Build and maintain strong relationships with vendors to negotiate best pricing, terms and delivery
- Assist sales team by identifying pricing and sourcing strategies for large projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous tender/bid preparation experience
- College or University graduate
- Self-motivated and driven for success, acts with urgency
- Proven ability to build effective partnerships with internal and external customers
- Purchasing and sourcing experience is desirable
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Product knowledge (plumbing, electrical, HVAC) is a plus, but not mandatory