Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4579
- Posted on: July 20, 2020
- Closes on: September 12, 2020
- Location: Markham, ON Canada
- Category: Sales & Marketing
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $60k Annually
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, an exciting and growing business is looking for a Territory Manager to join their dynamic team, representing their new PRO line in the east GTA. The successful candidate will be responsible for lead generation and developing long term relationships in this new sector. You will visit customers in person, throughout the east end of the GTA, and you will provide on site demonstrations. If you are highly motivated with an eye to grow your career, then this opportunity is for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a stable, yet growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please send your resume, quoting job # 4579 to Cheryl Crozier at the email address noted above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Benefits of working for our client:
- Full benefits package
- Pension plan after 1 year
- Company vehicle, cell phone, laptop
- Build and maintain a list of prospective customers
- Arrange and execute on site demonstrations with end users
- Display and demonstrate product with end users, create sales contracts
- Prepare and maintain reports such as expense reports, and call reports
- Investigate and resolve customer issues, and assist with scheduling on time deliveries
- Become the subject matter expert for your sector in your territory
- Collaborate with Territory Managers, Dealers and US staff to build the competitive edge in the PRO sector
- Provide end user feedback on demonstrations
- Minimum 3 years experience in a related role
- Post secondary education in a related field i.e. Business
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel
- Experience in the power equipment sector considered an asset