Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4644B
- Posted on: November 16, 2020
- Closes on: December 20, 2020
- Location: Milton, ON Canada
- Category: Supply Chain
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $34k - $39k Annually
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a highly motivated individual that has significant hands-on experience in a fast-paced distribution environment? Are you looking for a career opportunity with an established and growing Canadian company? Our client, located in Milton, is looking to hire a Warehouse Associate for a full-time, permanent position. Hours are SUNDAY to THURSDAY, 8:30-5.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you, please contact Karen Hannam at the email listed above and quote job #4644B in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
What our client can offer you:
- Opportunity for career growth
- Competitive salary, benefits, RRSP and profit sharing ($17-$19/hour)
- A stable, Canadian company that has been around for more than 50 years!
- Modern and clean facility, conveniently located in Milton
- Steady hours, day shift (Sunday to Thursday, 8:30-5)
- Receive and process incoming product
- Sort and place products on shelves according to organizational standards
- Maintain inventory control through the utilization of the warehouse management system
- Pick and pack orders for shipment
- Interact with customers, truck drivers and warehouse personnel in a positive and professional manner
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Post secondary degree or diploma preferred
- 2+ years previous warehouse experience
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Able to work independently, to meet objectives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Team player with an energetic attitude
- Dependable and reliable
- Skilled at using various material handling equipment
- Computer proficiency including knowledge of any warehouse management system
- Capable of standing, bending, crouching, and/or walking for long periods of time; able to lift up to 50 pounds